[BCAB] Help evaluating (another) website Léonie Watson 06 Sep 2011 12:22 BST

Good afternoon,

Nomensa, the company I work for, is looking for people to help evaluate a website. The website belongs to a very well known satellite TV company, and they're keen to make sure one of their websites can be used by blind and partially sighted people.

We're looking for two screen reader users and two screen magnifier users. Our offices are in central Bristol, and we're happy to pay reasonable travel expenses for people who live in the area.

The sessions will last under an hour, and be very relaxed. One of our experienced team will invite you to explore the website and give us your impressions as you complete a few simple activities.

We realise your time is important, and recognise that your help is invaluable. We're offering each person £40 as a thank you for their help.

We have slots available on the 21st and 22nd September, in any of the following slots:

9am.
10.45am.
12.30pm.
2.15pm 21st only).
4pm.
5.45pm.

If you'd like to help, or if you have any questions we can help with, please contact my colleague Alastair Campbell (acampbell@nomensa.com) Alternatively, you're welcome to get in touch with me directly (lwatson@nomensa.com).

Please feel free to circulate this message to other blind and partially sighted people, or to email lists and forums where the subject matter is appropriate. Thanks.

Regards,
Léonie.

--
Nomensa - humanising technology

Léonie Watson, Director of Accessibility & Web Development

tel: +44 (0)117 929 7333
twitter: @we_are_Nomensa @LeonieWatson

Nomensa Email Disclaimer: http://www.nomensa.com/email-disclaimer

© Nomensa Ltd, King William House, 13 Queen Square, Bristol BS1 4NT UK VAT registration: GB 771727411 | Company number: 4214477