Re: [BCAB] How do I get my screen back to normal David Griffith 15 Nov 2012 15:06 GMT

I believe this is correct though I also believe that the screen focus has to
be on the desktop for this key combination to work reliably.

Obviously on a web page for example jaws will interpret these keys as table
reading commands.
The best thing therefore is to close everything and press windows D to shift
focus to the we Desktop before trying the key combination.

David Griffith

-----Original Message-----
From: Bcab [] On Behalf Of Arrowsmith,
Sent: 15 November 2012 14:30
To: BCAB Discussion List
Subject: Re: [BCAB] How do I get my screen back to normal


Ok sir here goes i'll try and keep it simple. This is the blind leading the
blind as they say:

The key combination that turns the screen round on a normal desktop pc is as

Control alt and the arrow keys, so if i'm remembering correctly if the
screen is on its leftside then control alt and up arrow should rectify the

Hope this helps.

Rob Arrowsmith

To find out more about BCAB and the benefits that membership can bring,
please visit our website:

To manage your subscription to the BCAB mailing list, please visit our

To discuss matters relating to the mailing list, please email